View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #2159
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Hopefully my waiver on P. Garcon goes through. I need another receiver since Miles Austin is hurt and we can't make trades. Really don't want to go into the playoffs with injured players. Garcon isn't 100% either so that could hurt me.

Anyone know some sleepers in the WR position?
Ryan Broyles if he is available.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote