View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #153
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

here's kind of a random question for MT or anyone else who's been to barclay's-- did you also feel the extreme noise? (see below)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave D'Alessandro
Sure, they still blast air guns in your face at the first timeout, and subject you to an absurd auditory assault from the second you walk through the door until the moment you depart — usually with ears ringing — and somebody in charge really, really ought to fix that.

http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/2012/11/nets_2.html
almost everything else dave and other writers say is overwhelmingly positive, of course.

i think the only other 'negative' thing i've read about barclays is that the rusty exterior is not to some peoples' taste. but as an old quake III arena player, i'm pretty sure i would like it. :P