View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:43 PM   #154
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
here's kind of a random question for MT or anyone else who's been to barclay's-- did you also feel the extreme noise? (see below)

almost everything else dave and other writers say is overwhelmingly positive, of course.

i think the only other 'negative' thing i've read about barclays is that the rusty exterior is not to some peoples' taste. but as an old quake III arena player, i'm pretty sure i would like it. :P
Odd. It was fine with me when I was there. The only thing that might annoy you from time to time is the speaker bugging out making a really loud ringing noise. But its usually an accident and most arenas sometimes have it too.

And Quake III was the shit. I remember my old tutor would let me play it on his computer when I was on break.