View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #19
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I didnt make my High School Basketball Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood yes
Ehh, coach wouldn't let me be a practice player, but he let me be e team manager. I guess it's cause it's my last year of high school and he felt sorry for me....

Anyways, he told me I would get to practice with the varsity team, and if someone has grade problems or is injured, I can play limited minutes in the games. I get my own jersey tho, and I chose 23.

Things aren't so bad I guess, but now I'm worried people are gonna shit on me and ridicule me cause I'm the manager
If you truly love the game then fck those people. Just keep working on your game and hope for the best.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote