View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #31
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kaepernick to start Sunday against Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Harbaugh might undervalue QB's He was a fairly marginal QB's. What i hear is all second hand (like all of us) but it almost sounds like the QB's are interchangable, no more a problem than changing starting RB's, and it doesn't work like that. I've never seen a situation watching football where QB's get flipped more than once and it works.

If Kaepernick does struggle in two weeks time and he does switch to Smith I see it becoming a problem as well.. At that time there's going to be no continuity in the offense and I'm sure the chemistry of the team will be hurt as well.

I'm just afraid of what will happen in the postseason. Like what Timmy says what happens if we play a team like Atlanta lets say on the road and they're crucifying him? Would he be able to lead the team for a comeback like the New Orleans game last season?(Where Smith gets absolutely no credit for!)
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote