DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Bad lost to the Pacers. Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
No reason to pin this loss other than on these few points:

>Terrible free throw shooting (23/43)

>Joey Crawford needs to be fired as a referee. Someone complains and he loses the game for that team intentionally.

>We need Nash back. Morris shows potential, but 1 point between him and Duhon is not only embarrassing, but Smush Parker-esque.

>Pau Gasol started off bad but then he picked it up towards the end with his rebounding and free throw shooting. I can't blame it on him if he ignited the team to play hard in the end.

>This loss had nothing to do with coaching DK. This game wasn't even supposed to go down to the wire. Lakers blew that up themselves

Edit: On a positive note, at least Kobe had a triple double lol (40/10/10 turnovers)

Good Post

I disagree with you in only 1 way.......We still had a chance to win that game until 'Antoni failed to make a defensive switch, had he made that switch the Lakers would've won in overtime with Hibbert out.
I'm a coach and if I had done something like that I would blame myself no matter how bad the team played......everything ultimately falls back on the coach. To see him blow it with a fundamental end of game scenario is a sign of things to come......it makes us so much weaker at the end of games if a coach doesn't know what to do. This is not me bashing a coach, this is me directly speaking of a game losing lack of coaching. I'll see if it continues to happen before I actually bash the guy.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote