View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OKC offense still efficient without Harden

Quote:
Last season the Thunder were last in the league in the percentage of their baskets that were assisted, with Harden often dominating the ball when Westbrook wasn't. They have zoomed to seventh in that category this season. That's also how Serge Ibaka, who has developed his offensive game over the last few years, is averaging almost six more points a game while shooting 57 percent.
That's what stuck out the most to me. I knew our ball movement and passing looked a lot better than last year, but I didn't know we were top 10 in the league in assists.

And Ibaka's improvement can't be understated. He's flying under the radar a little bit right now, and I'm fine with that, but he's been an integral part of the offense staying roughly the same (efficiency wise) after the Harden trade.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote