View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kaepernick to start Sunday against Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
That is Alex Smith
It doesn't matter, it's not really the relevant argument at this point. To me it's which gives you the best chance.

1) Kaerpernick starting.
2) Smith starting.
3) Going with the hot hand.

To me the choice clearly is #2 right now for this year. #1 means trying to win with a rookie, and #3 is a cluster**** that literally never works.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote