View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #173
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

So Big 10 is up 4-2 heading into tonight's games. They obviously have the advantage, but I can see the ACC at least getting a tie out of this.

I will give Wisconsin and Clemson wins tonight. 5-3.

If Harris and Trice were back and not possibly rusty, I'd be confident enough that MSU would win at Miami....but MSU is always susceptible to road losses against an ok team...especially this early. If those two do play tonight, hopefully there's good cohesion. Turnovers will give Miami a chance if they aren't under check tonight as well. I will give MSU the win, but am not very confident. Hopefully they win big and give a glimpse of what they can become. 6-3.

I want to give Illinois the win, but I'm not sold on them yet. They are definitely not good enough to play average and win tonight. I think this game will come down to the wire. Now the ACC would have to win this game, the OSU/Duke game and a terrible game between BC/PSU. I doubt they can do that, but the MSU, Illinois and Wisconsin games are pretty important.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote