View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OKC offense still efficient without Harden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
is it possible that getting rid of Harden a ball handler has freed up the offence with players passing more? Bu...bu...but people said we would miss his 3 assists per game
I think that's precisely why ball movement, assists, spacing, etc. are all improved. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to still have Harden, but Martin doesn't constantly need the ball in his hands to get his 17-20 points. He's not totally incapable of getting his own shot but he's obviously not as good as Harden in that department.

However, there's already been 4-5 games this year where I thought the ball movement on offense was as good as I've ever seen in the Durant/Westbrook era. Of course I thought we started seeing glimpses of that in last year's WCF, so this could just be an extension of that.

But yeah, the offense is just as efficient as last year (for now) but it looks a lot different.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote