View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #167
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

got back late from another night at my club and i can't believe the nets did it YET AGAIN! i was really sure we were due for some payback in KG-ville, BUT NO....

only problem... i see rondo acted like a brat (as usual?), but does that mean that two of our key guys will be ruled out next game? i mean, shouldn't the celts have hung on to glen davis so that the trio of garnett, rondo and davis could properly re-brand the celts as the big babies? or the big brats? or the bratty babies? or...?