View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #73
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
At this point, I just want to tank and get Shabazz Muhammed.

I'm all for tanking but it appears that trying to win and be a playoff team is working better then our actual tank last year.

I just pray to god that if we do suck all year we don't fall out of the top 3 picks.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote