View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #14
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I would only keep 6 memebers of this current roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I would only keep Valanciunas. Everyone else is expendable depending on the return.

I like Lowry enough to not give him away for free. Terrence Ross can develop into a solid rotation player, but obviously not what you'd expect to get in a tank year. The mistreatment of Ed Davis is mind-boggling.

Other than those four, everyone else can go. I do see us losing Ed Davis for nothing though...
I agree and I wouldn't be averse to eventually trading Lowry either. If a new GM comes in, I hope that a proper rebuild would be the plan. In that scenario, is there really any point to keeping a good player in his late 20's (at that point) like Lowry on the roster? He'd probably be more valuable as a trade asset in 2 years when the team is rebuilding. Also in that scenario, Valanciunas is absolutely the only keeper on this roster based on talent and contracts.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote