View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #215
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
didnt know that you couldnt unlock everything without prestiging... I was playing for so long at Level 55 trying to earn an unlock token for ghost...

question for prestiging... what do you guys feel is the best reward?

stats renewal?

Refund tokens?

extra class?

Salty

Thats the perks with prestiging. More tokens because unlock before you cant unlock everything. For me it doesnt matter because I dont use secondary pistols. I dont use snipers. Some perks will never be unlocked by me now that I prestiged once. So the amount of tokens dont bother me. But to get Diamond camo you need to not only unlock everything of one group but get gold guns for all of them to get Diamond camo.

Anyway I say extra class. I dont care to reset my stats.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote