View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #114
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

I thought I would enjoy Revelations a lot more than I did because it was set in Istanbul, but I was pretty disappointed with the game. I found the ending to be very satisfying though, if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've pretty much stripped the maps bare. All the treasures, feathers, trinkets, almanacs. Done all the Boston Brawler stuff, done all the tunnell stuff. And I've conciously worked on some of the other list type stuff, like the delivery stuff I've done all of. Right now I have a few theive things to figure out, and maybe a few of the soldier things. I don't remember. And I do every homestead mission as it appears.

Honestly the thing holding me back are the side objectives in the missions. I'm not restarting memories to get things like the "don't get detected", or "don't touch the water" side elements of missions. And I'm not sure it's something I'll got back and do later.

Yeah I didn't even know half of what you're talking about. I guess I should pay more attention to Connor's logbook! And what the hell are you supposed to do with the recipes you unlock?

Anyway, I finished the Captain Kidd stuff last night and am now working to finish all of the Homestead missions. I'm sure I'm up to 65% now. I really the idea of building your own little community in the homestead.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote