View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where Americans are moving to. Guess what state has 3 of the top 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Don't care how bad Cali gets, i'd never leave it for Texas of all places. I just can't shake that the racism is much more open there. Don't they still lynch people? Can't go any place where white people walk around with guns and whose bloodline is still reach with people who support segregation.
notsureifserious

Cali is just as racist, probably more...I can remember seeing an article on racism by state and Cali was very high, I think #1 on the list even.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote