View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #17
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 13 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
NO in a must win game - i'd take them over Dallas although it would be close. You'd be better off if they lost.

It's all about this week, if we win this week you are probably not catching us. I think realistically it depends on this week.
yeah I agree, if the Skins beat you then we are just one game behind with 4 games left to play

If you beat the Skins, that is probably a lock for NFC East champs
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote