View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #17
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrew Bynum and ex neighbors suing each other

Normally I'm more apt to believe the person who initiates a law suit over the allegations made in a counter-suit, but I can see Bynum doing all the things that the Becketts' alleged. We'll see how this goes.

But this suit does make me question Bynum's judgement a little. Seeing that he's such a high profile person [and as such he should know that its impossible for him to sue anyone without it being big news], and the fact that the Becketts have moved and he plays on a team half way around the country, I have to question why he thought this suit would be worth his time or money.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote