View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #19
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do Celtics Fans Still Think Terry>>>Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Can you read, f..aggot? No one is acting like Terry couldn't do anything. Just that a ton of Celtics fans were absolutely 100% that Terry was an upgrade.

I'd welcome you actually sourcing this. I remember the threads that sprung up in the immediate aftermath of Terry signing (Miami hadn't signed Ray yet) and I don't recall any of this. Most of us felt like signing Terry was great but a lot of us really wanted Ray to re-sign too.

Forgive my skepticism but you tend to go out of your way to be an unabashed hater of the Celtics and their fans.
Derka is online now   Reply With Quote