View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #7
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
He doesn't rebound or play D well enough to get minutes. But its hard to judge him yet. He's new to the NBA and seemingly tried to bulk up which was a mistake as it affected his shot. He was originally going to get the full Mle but took the smaller one so the Nets could pursue Dwight, who he was ideally meant to be paired with. He shares the same American agent as D.Will, so there was an agenda. Also if the Nets didn't sign him the Cavs were ready to.

I'll wait until the end of the year to really form an opinion. But at the time the signing made sense as we didn't have a single PF under contract, even though it cost us GG.

Bulk up? Why in the hell would he need to bulk up? He was already about 260 pounds last year. Anyway, Teletovic can't play in any team with success unless he is allowed to shoot as much as he wants to.

That's just the reality of it. The guy has no conscience and will shoot it whenever he can, from any distance. You either let him do that, or you bench him. Pretty simple.

He can REALLY light it up on offense though when he is on. I mean REALLY light it up.

Last edited by Euroleague : 11-30-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote