View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:07 AM   #360
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Nice win against the Wizards last night. I hope the Knicks will continue to win against the teams they should beat.

I'm really impressed with J.R.Smith this season. There's still some moments when he activates his stupid side but so far he's been playing great this season.
He's been EXCEPTIONAL at the MSG:
16.8 points,5.3 rebounds,3.5 assists on 49% shooting (59% for three).

I'm glad Steve Novak and Tyson Chandler are starting to look like the last year version of themselves. Novak shot was way off to start the season but it seems like he regained his stroke.
11.4 points,2.6 rebounds and shooting 55% for three in the last 5 games.

Tyson's defense still isn't on last year's level. We can all agree that he's overpaid if he can continue to play like this then he's at least worth some of the money. His start of the season was awful,he was looking like a complete scrub out there.
Now he looks like a NBA player once again.
His effort has been much better since the Nets game and this 4 game stretch might be the best offensive stretch in his career.
17.5 points and 8.8 rebounds on 83% shooting in the last 4 games.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote