View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #2366
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i'm going to have to sanitise myself after agreeing with sherdog fans on anything, but i wouldn't be totally surprised if JDS goes on a long run.

cain, overeem and cormier should all be underdogs. intriguing underdogs, but still underdogs. and there's almost nothing for him after those three. maybe jones one day, but HW has no significant prospects that i know of these days.

Well, they're either close or would be pretty close on the betting lines. There's just too many question marks in the HW division to really state anyone would be safe there.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote