View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #22
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Going to try Thai out any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Pad Thai and chicken satay is what I'm getting. Going to try that soup shadow.

I don't mind spicy food. So ill see how this goes. Never tried Thai because I never had an urge too. Plus I don't know many Thai spots in Philly. In in NYC for the weekend so I figure f*ck it lets go for it.

What neighborhoods in NY are you going to? Need any other suggestions?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote