View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:34 AM   #94
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where Americans are moving to. Guess what state has 3 of the top 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Also, I'm a Dallas homer, I don't even care for Houston...Austin I do like but not because it is in Texas...Texas is fckin enormous, its like 4 states to me.

Yeah, but did you ever see Dallas from a DC-9 at night?
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote