View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #15
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I do not care what Avery's excuses are, Marshon needs to play more.

yea, i agree with you guys. what i don't understand is why it isn't a bigger topic of debate in the nets media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
And I guess so, who else would do such a thing? I actually received two negs from two Thunder fans about two weeks ago for saying Westbrook aint a top 7 PG, but these two combined only brought my rep down by 3 pts. This one is much more devastating though, it caused me to lose 16pts. Guess it must be someone with as many rep points as I do.
you told thunder fans that westbrook wasn't a top 7 PG? oh man, you're on your own with that one, bro. :S
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote