View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #373
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I meant my boy as in friend (I only have a daughter)...but thanks alot. Close friend of mine got really sick and I had to drive him to the hospital. He's doing better now. He had super high fever.

Thanks for the updates. I saw the Sheed tech. The Ball Don't Lie tech was unnecessary and clearly a result of Sheed's reputation. That being said, he needs to police himself accordingly. You can't keep racking up techs and using the injustice as an excuse.
I was wondering when did you get a son.

Figured you were holding out on the family.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote