View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #204
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi
Goddamnit I'm pretty much out of the playoff race with 10 games left and 8 of them are key games. Is there any method to simulate through the rest of the season and start with next year or do I have to play these 8 games?

You have to play them. If stats don't matter, just do 5 min quarters. If stats REALLY don't matter to you, just keep fouling in every game & you'll get put in the bench without having to play the entire game, albeit with terrible teammate grades.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote