View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #43
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NYC food suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Cool. Thanks. I was in NYC for a week last April. We usually make a trip there every other year.

Edit: I've actually eaten at 3 places on that lunch list. All were out of body experiences.
That's more than I have.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote