View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
BuffaloBill
1up

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Everything that is Overrated (Breaking Bad and Marvel Studios)

1.The Dark Knight Trilogy. "The Dark Knight" in particular. It is a solid comic book movie, but not nearly as good as most people make it out to be. I don't normally pay mind to IMDB ratings, but TDK being #7 out of every movie ever is just funny. Possibly the most overrated movie of all time.

2. Cats. I like cats, but they are boring. They do something funny like once a day at the most.

3. Starbucks. It's mainly girls, but people fork out so much money weekly at starbucks, it doesn't even make sense.

4. Cable TV. I rarely watch TV outside of Sports games. The only TV show I actually watch is Adventure Time, and I usually watch it on the internet.

5. Emma Stone

6. The Uncharted games. Also the Bioshock, Call of Duty, and Assassins Creed games, but not as much Uncharted.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote