View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Everything that is Overrated (Breaking Bad and Marvel Studios)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
1.The Dark Knight Trilogy. "The Dark Knight" in particular. It is a solid comic book movie, but not nearly as good as most people make it out to be. I don't normally pay mind to IMDB ratings, but TDK being #7 out of every movie ever is just funny. Possibly the most overrated movie of all time.

2. Cats. I like cats, but they are boring. They do something funny like once a day at the most.

3. Starbucks. It's mainly girls, but people fork out so much money weekly at starbucks, it doesn't even make sense.

4. Cable TV. I rarely watch TV outside of Sports games. The only TV show I actually watch is Adventure Time, and I usually watch it on the internet.

5. Emma Stone

6. The Uncharted games. Also the Bioshock, Call of Duty, and Assassins Creed games, but not as much Uncharted.

I feel the same about those games, I like the storylines of Assassins Creed and Bioshock but I just can't get into the gameplay. I feel like I would like a Bioshock movie , animated or live action, but im never gonna try playing the games again.
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote