View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:56 AM   #1576
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Dude seemed offended...his niece goes or went to Baylor. He himself never went to Waco and maybe I was being a little bit of a dick but was just being honest. I remember driving through it with my parents on the way to houston and thinking it was a shithole. And this was way before I was an aggie fan.

I wouldn't say its as bad as Odessa or Lubbock.

Although... those two mainly suck b/c they are off in BFE...

Perhaps you are right.

oh wait, Gun Barrel. That place is hick land.

So I guess Waco is only the second worst place in Texas I've been to.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote