View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #112
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

I caught up last night. I felt like it was a good half season. I continue to feel like The Governor is not the character he should be. Even last night after the exposure of the heads and Penny to Andrea, it was all too soft from what I'd anticipated, and then he still shows signs of this bubling nutjob. I don't know for sure, but something just isn't playing right about him to me.

If in fact Rick abondoned Darryl, I can't see that going over well.

I like the idea of introducing more survivors, and how they react. And not in the big set like the town, but the small groups, like the ones Carl locked up.

The shooting was particularly bad considering I've seen these guys head shot Zombies at 30 yards while hanging from the windows of cars doing donuts with snub nose pistols. But really that's not a main concern of mine.

What I really don't understand is what is Michone's motivation. Sure she's pissed the guy tracked her, but she's away, she doesn't seem to have any real interest in the new group, why bother going back? To kill the Governor would be the only real reason, but then why let him hang like she does. If she knew she was gonna kill the kid anyway, once he takes the belt off then go straight at him.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote