View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best in game dunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
Another one I gotta mention...

When I was in my early twenties, I played in a league over at Veteran's gym in Carson, CA. It was a NICE sports complex and also happened to be the Clippers training gym. One day, during a game of mine, the Clippers walk in and sit down to watch. I had three dunks that game, one being off a steal in mid court that ended with a double pump reverse dunk. As I come trotting back the other way, I pass by the bleachers and Brent Barry (this should pretty much tell you how long ago this was) calls out, "Nice dunk!". I believe this was around the time he had just won the dunk contest as well. Man, I told EVERYBODY about that. :)
Ha, that's awesome.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote