View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #3040
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah I was talking about the NFL\NBA lottery system. Well I guess the NFL doesn't have a lottery but I think you get the idea. It makes sense in real life to rewards those teams because their not as good. It's in place to make things more competitive.

Next year there is no stong\weak teams. Everybody starts fresh. Making it random seems like the only fair way IMO but like I said I obviously don't have the experience like others do in these leagues.
yeah I was just trying to give the others here something to continue to play for...the entertainment value of that seems like a cool addition to me....maybe just reward the winner and that is it, everyone else random/lottery

it is a snake style draft, so to me it really isn't that significant of a reward...if it wasn't snake then that would be different

it's all good, I'm not playing for it so it doesn't matter to me either way, just trying to make the league more fun.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote