View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #9
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: how do you bring yourself to start a project you continue to put off?

Yep I am a professional procrastinator. The only consistent way I can start a project is to shut my brain off and dive in. Don't think about it, just make your body go through the motions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
OP make your self a nice cup of coffee, listen to some relaxing music and get the shit done.

don't do that. then you will say "i will make one more coffee" "i'll start after this song" just get aggressive and start.

i also find coffee bad because it over stimulates me and i just get more distracted by the outside world. just put paintbrush to canvas, pen to paper, hammer to nail or whatever it is you are doing.

Last edited by miller-time : 12-04-2012 at 08:28 PM.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote