View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What would the 72-10 Bull's record look like playing this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
The 2011 Bulls won 62 games and with significant injuries to key players. The 96 Bulls should win 5 more at a minimum.

Well personally I like the high end of that range a little more (so 64-65), but they were designed to comete with teams of that era. I think if you transplant them into today's league, they'd still be very good and would be strongly favored to win the title, but they'd have some trouble adapting early on.

If we're assuming that that wouldn't be an issue, and basing this just on skillsets/talent level, then I'd probably say 67-68.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote