View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What would the 72-10 Bull's record look like playing this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Well personally I like the high end of that range a little more (so 64-65), but they were designed to comete with teams of that era. I think if you transplant them into today's league, they'd still be very good and would be strongly favored to win the title, but they'd have some trouble adapting early on.

If we're assuming that that wouldn't be an issue, and basing this just on skillsets/talent level, then I'd probably say 67-68.

I really don't see how they'd have trouble adapting. Actually, they might even be better in this era because they don't have to play their centers as much and could play Kukoc more who was their 4th best player. They could play their 5 best players i.e. Rodman/Kukoc/Pippen/Jordan/Harper lineups more often.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote