View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I know it's way too early, but let's get some "YES" and "NO" ^ in here already.

I would love and hate if we made the playoffs. I'd love it because this team is fun to watch and the exposure and experience of the playoffs would be exciting. I'd hate it because I think we really need one more top 5 pick before we start winning on a consistent basis.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote