View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default New York Knicks at Charlotte Bobcats 12/5/12

This game has some intriguing factors. The return of Rayomond Felton and Tyson Chandler, the rookie MKG guarding Carmelo Anthony, the fact that there are more NY transplants in Charlotte than there are native Charlotteans. It should be an electric atmosphere.

My hopes are that we put Monday's debacle behind us and come out fighting. I'd love to see MKG and Taylor work in tandem to frustrate Melo. It will result in a lot of fouls but so be it. I'd also like to see Biz block Rasheed and have Sheed go off and get ejected. After all the ball don't lie.

$4 beers tonight at TWC. Should be fun.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote