View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #14
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who's your favorite Street Fighter character?

Yes, that was what I meant with my question. I was referring to all versions, but I can see now how your answers could change depending on what Street Fighter game we’re talking about. You broke it down very well and I agree with what you said. I don’t think you mentioned Zangief……thoughts on him? I could never use him proficiently and hated facing Zangief masters.
I by no means am a seasoned SF player. I used to be much better back when SF 2 first came out. I spread myself thin between many games…..so I am not able to become a master of any.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote