View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NYJ set Sanchez up for failure

Burress was released because he told everyone and anyone who would listen he thought Sanchez sucked donkey balls. That's why he's not back. A lot of the rest you wrote i don't disagree with. The Jets main offensive upgrade needing linemen, receivers and backs was Tebow.

BTW, did i not say prior to the year that the Tebow "Wildcat" offense was Rex talkign shit and it wouldn't amount to anything? The Jet fans swallowed the Kool Aid and called me all kinds of names.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote