View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #135
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

I wanted Pope to last more than this season. Seemed like he had a lot of promise, and then he is just gone pretty suddenly.

I have a theory on how Clay survives next season. Right now, he is arrested for the murder of Pope and the bounty is on him. But Jemma's official report will be put in question by Jax or somebody to get Tara out of jail, but by putting Jemma's report in question, that may get Clay off the hook as well. After Clay is freed, then the heat will come down on the club as a whole, and we will see another war between Jax, Pope's assassin's, and maybe Pope's old crew as well.

I also still want a return of the white power guys from season 2.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote