View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #2187
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I'd limit it to Moore, Ballard, and Jackson. The other rb on the Colts is out so I'd take Ballard in a game the Colts should lead which equals more running.

Jackson will most likely get you 8-12..almost guaranteed Imo since he is trusted in buffalo with a 50/50 split and goal line touches..

But Moore has the big game potential since he gets the long balls. Idk it depends how far you're behind or ahead in your matchup. I'd probably start the rbs.

I have a q

Demarco Murray or Fred Jackson? But wait..

Only reason I ask is because I am starting Dez and Witten as well since Gronk is out and the Cowboys are facing a tough d. Should I throw in Fred to diversify my risk in case the cows get shut down or should I go all in on them and play the better player?

I'd go with Demarco. He looked good and will only be stronger this week and Cincy isn't that great against the run. Cowboys offense is finally starting to put it all together and I would feel pretty good starting Demarco.

I have a flex decision to make:

Mike Williams vs Philly
Kendall Wright @ Indy
Jon Dwyer vs SD
Joqiue Bell @ GB

Leaning Mike Williams and the decision is really between him and Wright for me but I'd appreciate some opinions.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote