View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #20
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 15 Games You All Will Probably Get (in 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Rainbow Six Vegas was one of the hottest games on the 360 back in 06 and 07. Everybody who had a 360 was playing that game. It's one of the best MP games of all time imo.

Nobody really knows anything about Patriots right now. Last I read it was delayed indefinitely. I really hope it turns out good, because I love the Rainbow Six games. I don't think it will get the following that the first Vegas game had though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVy5XwtDpU
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote