View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #33
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Marc Stein: Wolves offer Pekovic+Derrick Williams Package for Pau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Ryan Anderson just had a great season playing next to Howard. Add that he's also a fit in D'Antoni's system...people are surprised that the Lakers would want him? It's not exactly a creative idea.

most people don't watch NO's play tho. i guess they might take notice from box scores and stats, but i'd be surprised if most people gave any credit to Ryan Anderson's game that haven't already. i don't think NO's has ever even gotten a game threads here on ISH unless it was based on the other team they played.

if anything a lot of people seem to give Ryan Anderson no respect thinking Dwight carried him.

Last edited by Godzuki : 12-06-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote