View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Dec. 06: @ Miami (L)
Dec. 08: @ Chicago (W)
Dec. 09: Home Denver (L)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn (L)
Dec. 13: Home Lakers (W)
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland (W)

I see the Denver game being a frustrating one for us. I have a bad feeling about it. They aren't playing well but I see Gallo coming in motivated to play us at the Garden. I also see them throwing multiple players at Melo. Iggy is a good defender. I really want us to win vs Denver, Miami and Brooklyn... which is why I see us losing lol The games I want us to win too bad, we lose (ex Houston)

Denver is 1-4 in their last 5. You don't think Melo will be motivated to beat the Nuggets for the first time, after they beat us last year?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote