View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #27
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eating on $4 a day

I definitely think I come close to pulling off the $4/day for food thing on a regular basis.

A lot of my normal days consist of a breakfast featuring a pancake and eggs (with a touch of butter, syrup, and cream cheese). My lunch is often an apple, yogurt, and bagel. Then for dinner I frequently go the rice route with perhaps a bit of tomato soup and clementines. Doing some quick portioning of the prices with which I purchase all of that in whole (and accounting for the butter, cream cheese and syrup) I think I came out to around $4.50ish.

I figure I'd have to remove a few eggs, chill on the butter/cream cheese or stop eating fruits to really get down to the $4 limit.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote