View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #144
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What would the 72-10 Bull's record look like playing this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatAsh
The Bulls were the same way though. They went all out every game. That regular season effort - that most teams just don't have - combined with their level of talent resulted in 72 wins.

I just find it unlikely that they'd win less than the 09' Cavs. They were a much better team - talent wise - and they played just as hard, if not harder in the regular season.

This. Competition and Talent isn't as much of a driving factor as just overall focus. I don't think there's ever been a more talented team that was ever that focused, which is the main reason I think they won 72 games. If teams that were clearly not that talented but were very determined and focused like the 2007 Mavs, 2009 Cavs, and 2011 Bulls were then a team thats clearly more talented and probably even more focused like the 96 Bulls has a great shot of still winning 72 games in this era.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote