View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #29
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eating on $4 a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Its not very hard to eat for a month on 120 bucks. Ive eaten on 15 bucks a week at times.

You get rice, frozen dinners that are often 2 for 4 and have the meat and grazy, you can get a whole chicken for like 4 bucks from meat markets and cook half each day, and get a box of cereal for 2....get chunky soups. They arel ike 1.89 each. Once for lunch one for dinner.

Its not really hard hard. Its nothing to make into a challenge. You just dont eat 3 meals a day.

I eat once or twice a day anyway. I get up at 5:10....dont feel like making or stopping for breakfast. I eat some crappy fast food lunch...and I eat some kinda snack before bed. At most its a sandwich.

And I bet I eat more than like 70% of the world.

Well that sounds fvcking miserable
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote