View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin talks about racism

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i
Didn't watch youtube vid, but he led Palo Alto to a DII California State championship over Mater Dei and still didn't get any D1 Scholarships. If he was black, pretty sure he would've been given a scholarship.

and 90% of the college teams until recently looked at these awesome black QB's and said "RB! TE! NOT A QB! YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A LEADER!"

When i think hurt by racism it's not what comes to mind to me first. I'm a little fatiqued at Lin criticism and such and racism brought into the discussion.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote